About Pull Up Neighbor
We are a community response organization comprised of active and former professional athletes, formed during the peak of covid that provides resources to the underserved communities across the country. In the past 12 months through our strategic partnerships and outreach programs, we have provided over 10 million meals, hundreds of thousands of covid health kits, food boxes, clothes, gear, merchandise and more across 61 cities.
- Design flyer layouts, edit images, work on marketing pieces, create social media designs, develop web assets and other basic art-related tasks.
- Assist the marketing team with updating and maintaining the existing library of marketing assets.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and execute against tight deadlines across multiple projects.
Desirable Credentials, Skills and Traits
- College Sophomore – Master’s student or graduate in Sports Administration or similar field
- Exceptional project management skills
- Graphic design experience
- Ability to be work independently
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization
- Solid customer service skills
- Passion for Sports and Athletic Programs
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Adobe, Canva and more
- High standards for excellence in execution